Bosayne B&B Location Tintagel
Bosayne B&B is located in Tintagel Cornwall, just a short stroll from the village centre. ¬†There is easy access from the SW coastal path and good road network access from the M5. ¬†Public transport connections service Tintagel via Bude (north) and Wadebridge (south). ¬†Details of each travel route is¬†provided below.
Walking from SW Coastal Path
From South (Port Isaac to Tintagel): Continue walk past St Materiana’s Church at Glebe Cliff towards Tintagel Castle. ¬†Drop down to road at Castle Visitor Centre then walk up road to village. ¬†At junction with main village road turn left and continue along Atlantic Road until you find Bosayne on right hand side of road.
From North (Boscastle to Tintagel): ¬†When arriving at Barras Nose Headland turn left up footpath towards Camelot Castle Hotel overlooking cliffs. ¬†At the top of the path turn left and walk away from hotel on the road towards village. ¬†Bosayne is located just round the bend in road on right hand side.
Driving Directions from the M5
- Follow the M5 south then take the A30 towards Okehampton and Bodmin.
- Remain on the A30 until just past Launceston then take the A395 signposted North Cornwall, Wadebridge, Camelford.
- The village you are heading for is Hallworthy. You will also drive through Pipers Pool and past large¬†wind turbine farm.
- In Hallworthy take second right just past the pub, (not immediate turning for Hallworthy Market but after this turning) signposted B3262 for Otterham Station and Bude.
- Upon reaching A39 T junction turn left towards Wadebridge and Camelford.
- After 1 mile turn right, signposted Boscastle and Tintagel. Continue for 2.5 miles until you reach the crossroads. Continue straight across junction (approx 3 miles to Tintagel).
- You will feel as though this road winds on forever, it takes you down into Bossiney passing the Maybridge factory and Tintagel Pottery.
- You will come to a T junction, turn left towards Tintagel village.
- Drive through the village past the Visitor Centre, shops, King Arthur’s Great Hall, Cornishman Inn, The Woottons Hotel. Follow the road as it bends right. Bosayne is on the right just before the sharp left bend and the Headlands Caravan Park. If you come to the Camelot Castle Hotel and a dead end you have gone 200m too far!
Public Transport Details
Local bus routes serve Tintagel. ¬†Buses connect from Exeter St David’s or Bodmin Parkway railway stations.
- Buses operate Exeter St David’s Station to Bude changing at Bude for Tintagel
- Buses operate Bodmin Parkway Station to Wadebridge changing at Wadebridge for Tintagel
For detailed timetables see below: